Frequently asked questions
Control your career and leverage safety certification with today’s standards and tomorrow’s expectations. Find answers to your most common questions below.
- Mobile phones
Each module must be watched in full and to completion. Progression cannot happen until each module has been watched in its entirety to ensure you have not missed an important piece of information.
Example: You have taken similar training in the past and decide to fast-forward or skip to the end of a module. You will not be able to move forward until you watch the current module again in full.
In the event you fail a final exam, you will have up to 3 attempts to pass. If all 3 attempts result in a fail, you will be required to take the course again.
Online courses are:
- Free from disruption from other participants
- Available in multiple languages
- Save time and money
- Flexible in terms of timing and location
- Trainees can learn at their own speed
Instructors are available 24/7- have a question? Ask us! We offer instructor support for every course.
- Progress review. you can track your employees progress and results through every step of their training process.
- Dollars stay spent on training! No additional expenses related to travel, room rentals, food, or ancillary expenses.
- Online theory courses are carefully planned and designed to relate the most important information through multiple mediums (video, audio, text, and interactive exercises).
- Higher certification success rates.
- Consistency and higher quality standards possible with standardized training and certification.
- In-house trainers will no longer need to take time away from other responsibilities.
Get Certified with The Safety Standard.
Take your training to the next level with The Safety Standard.
*CSA and OSHA Compliant